I feel the world is focusing too much on Kim Yuna, and not enough on the other skaters like Asada Mao. Don’t take this the wrong way, I’m a huge fan of Yuna. But Asada Mao had the most difficult program of all, executed all of it flawlessly, and STILL came in 16th. Why the hell did Lipnitskaya get higher technical score than her, anyways? Anyways, Yuna had 6 jumps, Sotnikova had 7, and Mao had /8/. I’m not trying to diss anyone’s program here, just saying my opinion.
Lol. She didn’t come in 16th. She was 16th after her short program bc she made two big mistakes.
1. Your fan fiction about your favorite hockey player;
2. Your requests that someone write you fan fiction about your favorite hockey player so you can read it.
3. Your hand-drawn pictures or pottery sculptures(!) of your favorite hockey player.
Is there anyway of blocking this kind of stuff?
off to school!
Anonymous asked: 16 year old Ryan and Chelsie? :) :)
Haha, here you go. You hit the gold mine this time! I included a timeline of us in photos together….because I seriously adore this guy and it made me so happy to look at all these photos again. Hope you don’t mind. :)
We started out two little silly pies.
And then we met as those awkward 11 and 12 year olds
And then I started liking him back….and he asked my dad’s permission to take me to homecoming and give me my first kiss. I was 16 and he was 15. We were definitely awkward here. :)
And then he turned 16 and I turned 17 the next year :)
And then the next year when I turned 18 and he turned 17 :)
Then we went overseas together and we decided we knew marriage was in the future.
And then I cut my hair all off and turned 19 and graduated with my AA and went away to college
And then I figured out how madly in love with Ryan I was and came home and he graduated college and my hair started getting long again
And then Ryan went away at school and was poor and lived in his car for a while and I used to drive to meet him at Starbucks an hour away and we fell in love all over again in that little Starbucks and it was wonderful.
And then he proposed when he was 19 and I was 20
and then we got married on the most beautiful day of my life… only a few months later…..because, in our hearts, we knew we were always meant to be together since we were 12 years old.
and now we are married and it was the greatest decision we ever made.
and there’s is the beginning of our adventure together. (and if you’re still following me after this ridiculous overload of Chelsie & Ryan photos, I will love you forever :)
holy fucking perfect
I ain’t crying foo worry bout yo self aight✋
I’ll always reblog this, it’s so cute.
To tie one’s hair back is natural manner to who are given a medal. But it seems that she don’t know the manner.
No it’s not. You’re an idiot if you’re picking on this poor girl because of her hair
the good side of ‘tagging’ a gagillion figure skating tags is i see (most of the time) content i love. the bad side is when things get ‘heated’ it means my feed is clogged with idiocy (lol sort of like all my hockey and gymnastics tags).
something i think people should have talked about more is how great mao asada’s free skate was. i actually think she has a good claim to being more “under marked” than anyone else in the competition.
imo b/c her short program was so disastrous, the judges felt no ‘push’ to give her high marks in the free skate, like the ladies who were ranked higher.
i think mao’s free skate was a true tour de force…and while i’m sure she’s disappointed by her finish at the olympics i’m happy her final competitive skate was as brilliant as it was.
i’m such a big figure skating fan (and I skated myself), and yuna is one of my favorite skaters (i also really like mao asada). but the reaction to her not winning the gold is over the top and a skater as gracious of yuna would never behave so classlessly. why are you?
1. Your favorite skater didn’t win gold. That’s not the same thing as your mom dying or your dog getting hit by a car. Stop acting like it is.
2. Adelina is a great skater and she’s a teenager. Even if the worst is true and there was some sort of conspiracy in her favor, it’s hardly Adelina’s fault personally. I was disgusted by the hateful things posted around the internet about her, on twitter, tumblr, and in comment sections after news articles. But what really horrified me is when I started looking at her instagram and after every photo she posted people were just writing the most disgusting comments you can imagine. JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE ANGRY YUNA DIDN’T WIN DOESN’T MEANS IT’S OKAY TO START WRITING ON ADELINA’S INSTAGRAM THAT SHE’S A CUNT, A BITCH, A THIEF AND DESERVES TO DIE. seriously GROW THE FUCK UP.
3. While there are a lot of people who have said Yuna deserved the gold medal, there are also other prominent people in the figure skating community who have said clearly that Adelina deserved to win. No matter how passionate you are about Yuna, this vitriol that Yuna “deserved to win” is not held by everyone out there, including some prominent people. YES Adelina’s victory is controversial. NO, everyone doesn’t agree that Yuna deserved to win.
4. I like Yuna best (also Mao)..so it’s not like I’m a “hater”. I’m just saying that people need to get a hold of themselves, that’s all.
5. I did figure skating for more than 10 years (until about a year ago). I was pretty successful in the competitions i did (lol not the nationals or anything tho). So it’s not like i’ve never skated before.
Proud of our boys they went further then a lot of people thought they would!!!
lol not they didn’t. they were one of the favorites for a gold medal. 4th is a joke
Gabriel Landeskog feature on HGTV’s Scoring The Deal [X]
Finally found a roundabout way of posting this, hopefully it doesn’t get taken down.
Gabe is of course painfully adorable in this and somehow manages to counteract the insufferable douchiness of the host of the show. WAG WARNING for anyone who is easily offended by the presence of girlfriends. Sorry, I’m not an Avs fan and so have no idea if people love or hate this one. She only says about 5 words the whole time anyway, his roommate Johan appears to have much more of a say in the house selection.
thanks for posting this!